COnsulting intern @ C-Change
In 2015, the world signed off on a new global strategy for building a stable, fair, and sustainable future for all: the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda. With C-Change we have embarked on an ambitious mission to trigger and equip large organizations - particularly from the private sector - to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to collaborate or ‘connect’ for impact.
What we do is easiest described as a strategic advisor and facilitator of multi-stakeholder partnerships. We work both with individual clients, but most importantly in consortium on the design and incubation of large ‘collective action’ programs in areas where we feel new, innovative solutions and collaborations are needed. Programs are:
· The rollout of plug-and-play SDG community portals through which actors can profile their SDG related activities, impact, and support needs online. A first national SDG Gateway is online at www.sdggateway.nl.
· The rollout of a business for SDGSs program (“BIZ4SDGs”) that is designed to connect cities across the world and mobilize businesses in their communities to contribute to the SDGs.
Want to learn more about our work and perspectives? See www.c-change.io.
We are looking for
We are looking for two interns to start as soon as possible, to assist us in our consultancy work. Interns would join C-Change for a minimum of 4 months, with an option for a longer-term engagement. The position includes the following activities:
· Research & Analysis – Support C-Change’s thought leadership and consulting work with quantitative and qualitative analyses. Activities include desk research, note-taking, analysing statistics, and the creation of supporting graphs, figures, and slides.
· Outreach Support – Assist our Partnership Manager with outreach to our partners, including identifying who we should work with, setting up and preparing for meetings. Important here is to help us manage a growing number of partners, and making sure we don’t drop any balls.
· Project Coordination – Support ongoing administrative tasks related to keeping our organization running. This includes basic financial administrative tasks and logistical support.
Who you are
Master / Bachelor student, preferable in his/her final year with the emphasis on the following study areas: Business Administration, (Business) Economics or Business Information Management.
An intern brings:
· Tangible interest in sustainability and impact investing
· A can-do attitude, resourceful and able to work independently
· Strong research skills and data savviness
· Proficient quantitative analysis skills, including excellent ability to work in excel
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Fluent in English
What we offer
We are a small, yet fast growing team of sustainability practitioners. We look forward to welcoming new interns to our team, and offer:
· Exposure to global leaders in the sustainability and impact investing field
· Opportunity to grow your analytical and research skills
· Be part of a team of sustainability experts
· Access to a larger social enterprise community of Impact Hub members
· Payment is commensurate to local standards
We would love to hear from you! Please send a short motivation and your resume to Julia van Dongen (email@example.com) before June 25th.